- Presentation is comprehensive and well-structured
- Chapter Notes: precise and concise, come with study tips and examples
- MC: accompany with MC answering techniques
- CQ: carefully designed with diverse difficulty levels
- Solutions: detailed solution with remarks and explanations
- Rich supplementary contents in aesthetic alert boxes
- Key concept, Enrichment, Study Notes
- Quick Tip, Guess Smart, Alternative Method, Illustration
- Caution, Misconception
HKDSE Challenger Series is written in accordance with the most up-to-date HKDSE curriculum, covering all topics in the curriculum and common question types in the public examination.
The book offers a variety of questions of difficulties ranging from medium to challenging, with detailed solutions presented with alternative methods, common mistakes, and answering skills. The book also includes comprehensive, carefully-designed chapter notes, which consolidate the fundamental concepts, give a summary of the key points, provide insights into advanced-level Mathematics through enrichment contents, and present examination strategies.
The series targets at high-achieving students. The enrichment contents and practice problems of higher difficulties help students be well-prepared to the most challenging questions in the public examination, as well as enlighten students to the subject.